- 5” overall frame depth
- 3” tall clear anodized aluminum sill
- Panels are marine glazed with 1” insulated and tempered glass
- Thermally broken main frame and sash frame
- Solid extruded aluminum framing: .078” metal thickness in sill with .062” thickness used elsewhere
- With or without nailing fin
- Durable pull-handle hardware
- Aluminum Mesh screen
- Shipped K.D.
- Heavy-duty rollers system operates in stainless steel roller track, making operation easy and smooth
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in 11 colors
- 2, 3 and 4 panel setups available
The Emerge Series is the most energy efficient family of aluminum products Quaker offers, merging structural integrity with thermal qualities. The Emerge product line was designed with one purpose in mind; to get U-Values & SH GC values to depths rarely seen in aluminum doors.
Emerge Series Sliding Patio Doors are made to order with no standard sizes.
Performance Rating: C-40
Performance Rating: CW-40