- Single point locking system with fold-down handle to avoid interference with window blinds
- ¾” insulated glass
- 4 9/16” frame depth
- Flip-up nailing fin
- Gold-finish hardware
- Energy Star® qualified (with addition of Low-E & Argon)
- Extruded aluminum clad exterior in any color
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications
- Full screen with BetterVue™ fiberglass mesh
Specially designed crank-out hardware adds strength and integrity to each window and stops air leaks. Sashes open wide for easy cleaning and support arms swing outward for hard to reach areas. For visual and practical purposes, awning hardware neatly folds down into a pocket to avoid interference with window blinds.
Click below to download standard sizes and specifications. We also offer custom size options.
Brighton Awning – CAD
U-Value: 0.34 (with Low-E & Argon)
R-Value: 2.94 (with Low-E & Argon)
Solar Heat Gain Co-Efficient: 0.23
Performance Rating: R-50