- Meet DP-50 requirements for wind load and water infiltration
- Attractive exterior with simulated brickmold appearance
- ¾” insulated glass
- 3 ¼” frame depth
- Extruded J channel
- Full interlock at meeting rail
- Metal reinforcements in critical areas
- Three maintenance-free vinyl colors (white, beige and sandstone). See FEATURES & OPTIONS for more painted exterior colors.
- Fusion welded corners
- Energy Star® qualified (with addition of Low-E & Argon)
- Half screen with BetterVue™ fiberglass mesh
- With or without nailing fin
- Smooth roller system
For Coastal or inland projects specifying DP-50 requirements, consider Quaker’s Crusader Series vinyl windows. The Crusader DP-50 offers a heavy-duty alternative to standard vinyl windows and is also a nice V.E. option in light commercial applications.
Click below to download standard sizes. We also offer custom size options.
Crusader – DWG
U-Value: 0.29 (with Low-E & Argon)
R-Value: 3.44 (with Low-E & Argon)
Solar Heat Gain Co-Efficient: 0.26
Performance Rating: R-50