- 3 ¼” frame depth
- 1” insulated glass with Duralite® spacer
- .062” wall thickness of metal
- Full length pull rail
- Thermally broken main frame and sash frame
- Brass rollers with stainless steel ball axel pins for easy operation
- Cam lock hardware
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in 11 colors
- Aluminum mesh screen
- With or without nailing fin
- 3 different meeting rails depending on aesthetic and structural preference
The Emerge Series is the most energy efficient family of aluminum products Quaker offers, merging structural integrity with thermal qualities. The Emerge line was designed to get U-Values & SHGC values to depths rarely seen in aluminum windows. The E300 Series has a good mixture of all traits. A modern look including an integral lip on the meeting rail, blended with excellent thermal values and AAMA ratings in the mid-to-upper CWs. If softer aesthetics are part of the equation, then opt for the E303 Series. The most heavy-duty of the Emerge Slider windows are those found in the E500 Series.
Emerge Series Slider Windows are made to order with no standard sizes.
Performance Rating: CW-50 (7.5 lb sill)
Performance Rating: CW-50 (10 lb sill)
Performance Rating: AW-50