- Historically & aesthetically accurate sightlines
- 2 3/8” frame depth
- 1” insulated glass with Duralite® spacer
- .125” wall thickness of metal
- Thermally broken main frame
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in 11 colors
- Crank-out (or push out) hardware
- 4-bar hinge system
- Aluminum mesh screen
- With or without nailing fin
Quaker’s Historical Series of products contains the unique features necessary for historical replication projects. Symmetrical sightlines. The capacity to match exterior colors. The ability to facilitate large sizes. Historically accurate panning and trim styles to preserve a building’s distinguished appearance. The H400 and H420 Series are Quaker’s venting units in our Historical product family. Find a crank-out casement, push-out casement, crank-out awning and fixed window under each Series.
Historical Series Casement Windows are made to order with no standard sizes.
H400 / H420
Solar Heat Gain Co-Efficient: 0.40
Performance Rating: AW-50