- 3 1/4” frame depth
- .062” wall thickness of metal
- ¾” insulated glass with Duralite® spacer
- Thermally broken main frame and sash frame
- Block & Tackle balance system
- Aluminum mesh screen
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in any color
- With or without nailing fin
- Heavier meeting rail on H500 gives it a better structural rating than H300.
Single Hung Windows Replacement
Quaker’s family of Historical Series of products contains the unique features necessary for historical replication projects. Symmetrical sightlines. The capacity to match exterior colors. The ability to facilitate large sizes. Historically accurate panning and trim styles to preserve a building’s distinguished appearance.
Historical Series Single Hung Windows are made to order with no standard sizes.
Performance Rating: HC-40
Performance Rating: AW-50