- 3¼” frame depth
- 1” insulated glass with Duralite® spacer
- .062” wall thickness of metal
- Thermally broken main frame
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in any color
- Crank-out hardware
- Aluminum mesh screen
- With or without nailing fin
Products in the Keystone family have been staples of Quaker’s product offering for decades. Their usage can span up to seven stories, but have been used as high as ten stories in some parts of the country.
Keystone Series Awning Windows are made to order with no standard sizes.
Performance Rating: HC-40