- 2 3/8” frame depth
- .062” wall thickness of metal
- ¾” insulated glass with Duralite® spacer
- Thermally broken main frame and sash frame
- Block & Tackle balance system
- Aluminum mesh screen
- Baked-on powder coat finish meets ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in 11 colors
- With or without nailing fin
Double Hung Window
Products in the Keystone family have been staples of Quaker’s product offering for decades. Their usage can span up to seven stories, but have been used as high as ten stories in some parts of the country.
Keystone Series Double Hung Windows are made to order with no standard sizes.
Solar Heat Gain Co-Efficient: 0.40
Performance Rating: C-50