- 2 3/8” frame depth
- ¾” insulated glass with Duralite® spacer
- .062” wall thickness of metal
- Thermally broken main frame and sash frame
- Brass rollers with stainless ball bearings for easy operation
- Cam-type sweep hardware
- Aluminum mesh screen
- Baked-on powder coat finish meet ANSA/AAMA 2604 specifications and is available in 11 colors
- With or without nailing fin
- Florida Building Code Approved Product
Products in the Keystone family have been staples of Quaker’s product offering for decades. Their usage can span up to seven stories, but have been used as high as ten stories in some parts of the country.
Keystone Series Slider Windows are made to order with no standard sizes.
U-Value: 0.38 (using Energy Plus Glazing by Quaker)
Solar Heat Gain Co-Efficient: 0.26
Performance Rating: C-50