- Bottom sash tilts in for easy cleaning
- ¾” insulated glass
- Block & Tackle balance system adjusts with the weight of the window
- Full interlock at meeting rail
- Extruded aluminum clad exterior in any color
- Energy Star® qualified (with addition of Low-E & Argon)
- Full screen with BetterVue™ fiberglass mesh
- Classic Fit frame depth 3 ¼” from the pocket board to interior. 4 ¾” overall. Historic Fit frame depth 4 ¾” overall.
- Classic Fit has a pocket board on the main frame. The pocket board is found on both jambs and the header, but not on the sill. Historic Fit has no pocket board around the main frame.
Single Hung Window
If you’re remodeling, you can preserve the character of your home with Classic Fit or Historic Fit wood windows that duplicate the charm of your original windows and improve energy efficiency and performance.
Classic Fit and Historic Fit Series Double Hung Windows are made to order and made to fit each individual opening, which means there are no standard sizes from which to choose. The size you order is the size we make it, thus ensuring your new Quaker windows will fit perfectly.
Classic Fit SH Window – CAD
Historic Fit SH Window – CAD
Classic Fit & Historic Fit Double Hung Window:
U-Value: 0.27 (with Energy Max by Quaker)
R-Value: 3.70 (with Energy Max by Quaker)
Solar Heat Gain Co-Efficient: 0.18
Performance Rating: R-50